Werewolf Wild Pokie by Aristocrat
Werewolf Wild is an animal-themed pokie machine game by Aristocrat. It’s centered on friendly werewolves, featuring pleasant bonuses such as a claw swipe bonus triggered by 5 wilds or a touch bonus feature to win 28 free spins. It has 5 reels, 25 paylines, while a betting coin range is 0.25 to 50 coins per spin. Free online pokie Werewolf Wild is fully mobile-optimized for ultimate compatibility across mobile platforms. Designed with HTML5 specifications, this pokie machine is playable on iPhone, iPad, and Android. It’s available in 2 versions. Real money or free play variance. The last one is playable with no download no registration. To play for real money, register for a legal casino account to deposit money and withdraw winnings. Werewolf Wild pokie machine has a paytable that highlights all slot machine symbols. Here are paytable details with symbols like wilds (werewolf) and scatters (silhouette).
- Wild: Represented by a werewolf symbol. Get 5, 4, 3, 2 on active payline and receive 1,000, 500, 100, and 10x the original line stakes.
- Scatter: Wolf silhouette acts as a scatter. 5, 4, 3 on active payline have multipliers of 50, 10, and 2x.
- Gas Street Lamp: 5, 4, 3 symbols gives 250, 75, 10x initial line bets.
- Policemen: 5, 4, 3 on an active payline gives 400, 100, 2x the original line bets.
- Carriage: 5, 4, 3 carriage symbols pay 300, 100, multiplies stake by 10x.
- Man & woman icons: Get 5, 4, 3 to receive 500, 250, multiplies bets by 25x.
- Letter A and K: 5, 4, 3 completing a winning formation gives 100, 30, 10x the initial stakes.
- Letters Q and J: 5, 4, 3 of these letters completing a winning formation give 100, 30, 5x.
Werewolf pokie machine players have access to a range of bonus features:
- Werewolf Wild Bonus: wild symbol replace all other symbols except scatter to increase winning chances. Land 5 on a single active payline and carry home 1,0000x original stakes.
- Mystery Gold Coin Feature: is triggered by a gold coin symbol’s appearance on reel 1. This activates a random payout of up to 40x an original bet.
- Claw Swipe Feature: random feature capable of transforming 5 symbols on reels into wilds.
Werewolf Wild is a highly engaging game with attractive base payouts, bonuses, and a gamble feature. It’s playable across mobile devices and PC. An autoplay key is an important feature that makes it easy to spin non-stop. With a rightly placed coins button at the bottom of a screen, here’s how to play:
- Select a number of lines to place all bets (a maximum of 25 lines for max bet).
- Adjust coins range (minimum bet-0.25, maximum bet 50 coins per spin).
- Hit an autoplay key to set a spins number at once.
- Keep an eye on high-paying symbols like scatter and wilds with huge multiplier potential.
Pay attention to the left-to-right combinations with at least 3 similar symbols, which constitute a win. After a base rounds win, use a gamble feature by guessing next drawn suit of cards’ right color. If a guess is correct, winnings are doubled. A wrong guess means winnings are forfeited. To win Werewolf Wild pokie game free spins, get 3 werewolf silhouettes on an active line. It rewards 28 free spins. For jackpot bettors, it has a non-progressive jackpot feature. It’s activated by landing 5 wild symbols on an active line simultaneously. It gets a multiplier of 1,000× initial stakes. Maximum bet gives winning. Here are some tips & strategies that can help:
- Ensure the max bet option is activated with 50 coins per spin. It’s the only path toward activating a 1,000x jackpot.
- High volatility, winning formations are rarely high within the first few spins. With high volatility, relatively big wins, in the long run, will likely give bigger winnings that mask out short-term losses. Always play within a selected budget.
- Play a slot game before betting on real money plays. This affords a sneak peek into features without money risk.
- Playing Werewolf Wild pokie for real money, do it on legit gaming sites. The global online gambling industry is witnessing an increase in rogue operators amount. Check whether licenses are legit or not. Consider lensing statues from bodies like the Australian Capital Territory Racing and Gambling Commission and New Zealand Gambling Authority.