Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ Pokie Features Overview
Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie is a video slot made by Ainsworth with a tropical theme. It has 94.08% RTP and low volatility. It is a no download, no registration game that offers instant play. It comes with 5 reels and 3 rows, and 30 paylines. The minimum bet is set at 0.30, and the maximum – at 3,000.00 coins. Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie is made with HTML5 technology. This makes it adaptable to any mobile device, such as Android phones, Windows phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and iPods. To play on a desktop a Flash Drive installed is required. There are many colorful symbols in the Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie, all designed to match the colorful theme. All wins pay from left to right on consecutive reels. Here is how each symbol pays:
- Regular Symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9): these are the lowest paying symbols and give 0.05, 0.20, and 1.00 coins if 3, 4, or 5 matching ones are shown on a payline.
- Lizard: it pays 0.05, 0.20, and 1.00 coins for 3 to 5 times obtained.
- Frog and Bird symbols: in Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie machine, they give 0.05, 0.70, and 2.00 coins when 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols are shown on a winning line.
- Parrot: this symbol gives 0.25, 1.00, and 2.50 coins if obtained 3, 4, or 5 times on a winning combination.
- Tiger: it gives 0.25, 1.00, and 10.00 coins for 3, 4, and 5 times on a payline.
- Volcano: this symbol is a scatter symbol in Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ free pokie, and it pays 0.30, 1.50, and 15.00 coins for 3, 4, and 5 times obtained. Scatter wins are paid on any position on reels and are added to line wins. It doesn’t appear during free spins.
- Humming Bird symbol: this is a wild symbol and substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter. It appears only on reels 3,4, and 5.
Extra spins are part of a free games feature in Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ free pokie machine. 3 or more scatter symbols unlock 2 special reels. The 1st reel shows free spins won, and the 2nd how many reels will be filled with flower symbols. Extra spins are 3, 5, 8, or 10. Flower symbols are randomly replaced by the same icon each spin. Payouts of base game symbols change during a free games feature and range from 0.02 to 2.00 coins, according to the symbol and times obtained. This bonus is not re-triggerable, and there is no progressive jackpot or gamble feature. But the highest win on a payline can go up to 30,000 coins.
Playing at a Casino and Winning Strategies
To test luck, a list of casinos is under a free demo version of the Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie. Look at bonuses, choose one, and press the ‘Play Now’ button to be redirected to a respective casino’s website. Registration using mane, date of birth, email, city, and country is required. After registration, bonuses become obtainable at a casino or will be sent to an email. If there is a deposit requirement, deposit real money to get bonuses. Payment methods include PayPal, PaySafe Card, Skrill, Credit Cards, and Bank Wire. Deposits might take up to 24 hours, and withdrawals might take 2 to 5 days, depending on the payment method and casino. There is no way to win for sure at Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie. But there are some strategies and tips to make a game easier:
- Check the stats of the pokie machine. Before playing a game, check an RTP, volatility, and house edge to know how fast or slow winnings can be received, how much a game keeps, and how often players win. In this case, they look excellent, especially for high rollers.
- Always test. Don’t play a game for real money without testing it first. Try a free demo to get used to the rules, then go to a real casino.
- Bet a decent amount of money. This game is not a very adaptable one. Change a bet to make sure it is not a minimum amount.
- Bet only the affordable amount.
- Check casino bonuses. Most of the casinos will offer welcome bonuses, promotions, and offers. Take advantage of them and choose a casino that suits gameplay with a free online Sugar’n’Spice Hummin’ pokie machine.