Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Pokie

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Online Pokies Real Money

AU$5000 + 300 Free Spins
slot-machine

3105 Online Pokies

gift-box

6th Secret Bonus

AU$2100 + 150 Free Spins
slot-machine

1305 Online Pokies

gift-box

Fortune Quest

Wazamba
AU$1500 + 200 Free Spins
slot-machine

3015 Online Pokies

gift-box

Friday Reload

Playfina

Everyone loves a positive mystery and because of this, Ainsworth has introduced a 5-reel, 25-payline mystery slot that helps you explore the depth of the ocean to come across several intriguing features. Engaging in Bonanza pokies play requires basic knowledge of this game. Playing the demo version helps you understand how this game works. Playing Bonanza pokies free version requires no download and no registration. Just about 6% of the ocean has been explored, and as a result, Ainsworth offers you the chance to explore the uncharted 94% of the water bodies with high RTP. Its low volatility level ensures that you can expect frequent wins, no matter how small they are. Landing big wins is possible once you study the paytable and identify the top symbols to target. Playing at a top online casino can present you with free spins that can also boost your winning chance. The game’s wild, which is represented by the Lunar Goddess, can replace every other symbol except the Moon scatter. There are also 2 bonus features in this pokie: Big Heat and Extra Big Heat. You can enjoy this game on different devices, including Android-, iOS-powered devices.

Characteristics

Paylines

25

Reels

5

RTP

94%

Minimum Bet

£0.5

Maximum Bet

£20

Bonus Features

Free Spins

Bonus game

Wild Symbol

Scatter Symbol

Multiplier

General Info

Provider

Ainsworth

Type

Aussie pokie game

Volatility

Low

Jackpot

500×

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Pokie Review

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game offers 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines to collect amazing payouts, including grand jackpot prize of 500 times line bets. To get into the real action, put a minimum bet of £0.5 and a maximum of £20. While the game loads, asymbols collection comes out clearly on vividly lit layout. They include classic slot cards, dolphins, shells, crowns, and an underwater kingdom. With a 94%RTP, get super chances of getting a payout from these paytable symbols as the house edge is reduced to only 6%. Getting into Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie machine for the first time should not be a big worry. Ainsworth rolled out the game in 2 versions – real money and free play version. Former requires signing up with an online casino offering pokie machine. The latter does neither require registration nor downloading. Winning chances can be predicted through its low volatility nature. Low volatile games offer smaller payouts. Comparably small payouts are regular and at close intervals. This is an ideal pokie for small rollers as payouts are equally small.

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Specialities

Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza free pokie captures payout potential of all symbols in detail. It highlights bonus-activating symbols and the features they trigger.

  1. Dolphins: 5 of these symbols get a multiplier of 8 times the original stakes.
  2. Wild: represented by lunar goddess. 5 wilds on an active payline activate progressive jackpot with a base value of 500 times original bets.
  3. Moon Scatter: land 6 scatter on reels 2, 3, 4, and win 1 to 2 free spins plus the potential to win up to 50 times stake.
  4. Giant Moon symbol: its appearance on reels 2, 3, and 4 will award between 9 –  18 free games depending on the number appearing.
  5. 5, 4, 3 Crowns on an active payline give multipliers of 10, 8, 4 times initial stake.
  6. 5 shells on an active payline pay a multiplier of 3 times original stakes.

Game’s free spins are activated in 2 ways. Scatter appearance on the 3 middle reels can get up to 2 free spins. A Giant Moon bonus symbol can appear on the 3 middle reels to award a collection of between 9 and 18 free spins, depending on symbols number that have shown up. Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie in-game bonuses include:

  1. Big Heat Feature. It is triggered by at least scatter symbols. Besides possible 2 free spins, each moon has the potential to award 1 to 50 times original bets. After every landing, reels are held, and respins are reset to a base of 3 (Hold and Respin). Process continues until no more respins, and the whole reel is full of wilds.
  2. Extra Bonus Big Hit Feature. Feature is randomly triggered. The middle 3 reels are filled with Giant moon symbols. Respins process starts and continues until the whole reel is full of scatters. This will activate grand prize of 500 times original bets.

Playing Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza Pokie for Real Money

To try Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game for real money, click any of the casinos on our site; Ace Pokes, Red Stag, or House of pokies, to mention just a few, and be re-directed to the game. Be subjected to a simple process of signing up. Only a username and password are required. Once registered, use various payment methods, including MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Trustly, BPay, or Poli, to make a deposit and start playing pokies for real money. Bet button will help adjust the betting range, while auto spin button is there to set maximum number of spins at once. Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie game is playable on Android devices, Microsoft Pcs, and phones and iOS devices. No downloading is needed as html5 ensures flawless access via instant flash players.

Strategies for Big Wins

Experienced gamblers propose the following tips for players with eyes set on wins :

  1. Leverage game’s volatility. Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza free pokie machine has low volatility. From the basic gambling volatility concept, low volatile games come with high odds of winning small payouts at relatively closer intervals. High volatile games come with minimal chances of getting a win. When such a winning appears, it offers a huge payout. Given game’s low volatility, do not expect huge payouts. Start betting small and let winnings build the next round betting amount.
  2. When playing real money game, look out for casinos with bigger average percentage payouts. This requires a few background checks to find out ideal ones. For instance, play on sites like 888 Casino, Ace Pokies, Jackpot City, and Betsafe casinos.
  3. To win big, ensure go for max bet option of £500 in Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie. Only by placing maximum bets can trigger game’s progressive jackpot prize with a base value of 500×.
  4. When trying game for the first time, start with free play or demo version for obvious reasons. Free games will help get familiar with game layout.
  5. Always ensure to gamble within budget. This will prevent overindulgence.

FAQ

Is it possible to win jackpots in Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza pokie?


The main feature is Jackpot Chase, where players use the new Hold ‘Respin feature to chase progressive jackpot (large) and bonus jackpot prizes (mini, minor and major).

How to activate the free spin rounds in Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza?


To activate the Big Hit feature, you must collect six scatter symbols on the reels. During the spins, you can get several mega-prizes, and the main jackpot will be awarded if each player manages to lay out simultaneously 15 mysterious symbols of the moon on the reels.

Is a demo version of Mystic Moon Big Hit Bonanza free slot available?


There is an opportunity to play for free and an opportunity to play for real money. Regardless of how you decide to play, you can easily control your bets from the panel at the bottom of the screen, with the ability to resize your bet for 25 paylines.

Katrin Young

Hello, Aussies! I'm Katrin Young — a new content writer on PokiesLAB having great experience in Australian gambling. My passion is writing, playing online pokies and surfing Bondi Beach in Sydney.