Light ‘Em Up Pokie: Features Review
Light Em Up pokie is a video slots game by Ainsworth with a carnival-based theme. It requires no download and no registration to play and has instant play. The pokie machine comes with 94.38 RTP and low volatility. It has 30 paylines, both straight and zigzagged. Light Em Up free pokie is compatible with desktops and doesn’t require downloads, but players need a Flash Drive installed. It is also adaptable for mobile devices such as Android Phones, Windows Phones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, and iPods.
It has multipliers and a jackpot of x3000 times a bet during a bonus game. All wins count only on lit lines except scatter wins, and they start from the far left reel to the right on adjacent reels. In Light Em Up pokie machine free, 3 scatters trigger a free games feature with 10 free spins. Free spins can be retriggered. By getting 2 or more scatters, 5 more free spins become obtainable. 3 more wilds and a lady x1, x2, and x3 become obtainable. They appear only on reels 2, 3, and 4, while a lady symbol appears on reels 2, 3 4, and 5. When new wilds appear, a lady on respective reels is transformed into corresponding symbols. Another wild is the Light Em Up symbol, which substitutes for all other symbols except lady x2 and x3. Lady x2 and x3 multiply a winning combination by 2 or 3 when substituting in this combination.
The Light Em Up pokie machine has symbols on a base game and a free games feature. Here is how base symbols work:
- Regular Symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9): they are the lowest paying in a pokie. They give from 0.05 to 0.75 coins if 3 to 5 matching symbols are obtained on a winning combination.
- Fire Rings, Drum, and Lantern: these icons pay 0.15, 0.80, and 1.50 coins if 3 of them are shown on a payline.
- Swords and Mask: they pay 0.25, 1.00, and 3.00 coins when 3, 4, or 5 matching icons appear on a winning line.
- Game Logo: this symbol has the words “Light Em Up” on it. It pays 0.60, 3.00, and 30.00 coins for 3 to 5 obtained on a payline. Scatter wins pay in any position and are added to a line wins.
- Lady symbol: this is wild and substitutes for all other game symbols except the scatter. It appears only on reels 3, 4, and 5.
The final symbols triggered are the expansion lady x1, x2, and x3. When they appear on a reel, all symbols of this reel change into lady x1, x2, and x3, respectively. A scatter symbol transforms into a wild. They appear only on reels 2, 3, and 4.
Experienced Players TOP Recommendations
To play at a real casino, look at a list of casinos under a free demo version. Choose one and press the ‘Play Now’ button next to it. Register using information like name, age, email, country, and city to play the Light Em Up pokie machine. After registration, bonuses are awarded instantly at the casino or by email. Deposit money to get bonuses if there is a deposit requirement. Payment methods include PayPal, Skrill, Bank Wire, PaySafe Card, and Credit Cards. A deposit might take up to 24 hours, and withdrawals might take 2 to 5 business days, depending on the payment method and casino.
Tips on the Road to Jackpot
There is no certain way to win a fruit machine, but there are some tips & strategies to try.
- Look at the volatility to decide if a game is worth playing. In the case of the Light Em Up pokie game, winnings are not frequent but are high, which makes a game great for high rollers.
- Check an RTP. Its value might vary, but as a general rule, over 93% is good to get payouts.
- Check casino bonuses. Before entering a casino, check bonuses that match the gameplay. With low volatility here, cash bonuses are needed more than free spins.
- Don’t be too modest. There are not many things players can control here, so bet high enough to get decent payouts.
- Don’t exceed a bet limit.