Dead or Alive Pokie Paytable
Dead or Alive slot game by NetEnt features 5 reels and 9 paylines with a generous free spin feature. Although slot machine gives up to 29 extra spins, pokie’s biggest wins come by landing reels’ lucrative sticky wild symbols. The game perfectly fits an action-packed pokie with exciting paytable features.
Below are the converted scales showing the values of symbol combinations. All values mentioned are valid for a Level 1 bet per payline:
- Sheriff Star pays 111.11x for 5 in a row
- Gun in Holster pays 83.33x for 5 in a row
- Cowboy Hat pays 44.44x for 5 in a combination
- Cowboy Boots pays 33.33x for 5 in a combination
- Whiskey Shots pays 22.22x for 5 in a combination
- Royal Symbols’ payouts range from 11.11x and 2.7x for 5 in a combination.
There are choices from 4 bet levels with coin values ranging from 0.01 – 0.50. This can sum up to 9p and £18 for each bet. Players cannot place £1 for single spins, but they can start with 90p.
Play Dead or Alive Pokie by NetEnt for Free and for Real Money
Players should practice their moves on the free Dead or Alive pokie before moving on to its paid slot. Find reputable and established online casinos from countries that allow online gambling and accept their native currency for paid Dead or Alive pokies. Online casinos such as The Grand Ivy and Ladbrokes offer paid versions of this slot. To try its money version, users only have to follow two steps: first, make an account to register on an online casino to deposit money, and second, start placing bets to play. This pokie offers a tremendous jackpot prize which can go up to 12000x the bet. It is possible to land the highest price by getting 5 wild symbols in a row on continuing reels. For hitting its highest jackpot, players are advised to bet the maximum on all pokie paylines.
To play its real money version, register with an online casino and deposit money in an account to start gaming. The major difference between real money pokie games and playing for fun is winning cash when playing for real money.
Free Dead or Alive Pokies
The Dead or Alive pokie theme is based on the Wild West, and it features some classic American outlaws such as Billy the Kid and Jesse James, along with Della Rose, Belle Star, and Apache Kid. Its free game version is available on online platforms like Pokieslab, StayCasino, etc., with exciting offers to win bonus deals. Dead and Alive can be enjoyed by players- from novices to experienced.
Dead or Alive Graphics
NetEnt is popular for developing games with stunning visuals, and Dead or Alive’s success stands testimony to this. Its visuals give a classic American Wild West atmosphere full of thrill and suspense. There is a dramatic cloud background for those who opt to play Sheriff to protect their town from invaders. This game takes its users on a journey to hunt down fugitives trying to outrun Jhonny Law. This slot is fixed on a farm; everybody can see a shed and lamp with a windmill on the right side of its reel. Reels are placed in the middle, and the command bar can be found below its reels. Players listen to a thrilling soundtrack as they take their slots for spins. Users can access and try this game from any browser, as there is no need to download separate software.
How To Play Dead or Alive Pokie Game
NetEnt upgraded this Dead or Alive slot to be compatible with HTML5 technology making it accessible for Android devices, iOS devices, Windows, and tablets. It is possible to choose from 6 credit levels to place bets for up to 4 credits per payline, with the minimum bet being 9p and a maximum of £18. Whiskey Bottles, Cowboy Hats, and Cowboy Boots are medium-paying icons, paying up to 80x each bet when 5 of them are collected on reels. Other than these, regular playing card options like A, K, J, Q, and 10 offer low-paying symbols up to 30x wins. Users who win free games are offered 12 extra free spins and get their wins doubled. A Wild Symbol usually appears during these free games and is held for all remaining free spins. Collecting a Wild Symbol on free spins gives an extra 5 free games though scatters are not available on free spins.
If a player can collect five Wild Symbols on a line, they are awarded a jackpot for five wilds on each remaining spin.
The Dead or Alive slot has an RTP of 96.82% and is a medium variance pokie which guarantees a return of $48.41% to a player out of $50 bets placed by all. Free spins have a 30.42% chance of hitting a win at medium volatility. Before starting, it is advised to have a look at some tips below:
- Users can start with + to increase or decrease bet sizes.
- With coin values at 1,5,10,20, and 50 cents, it is advisable to place bets at maximum value.
- To place a bet on active lines, paylines are unchangeable.
- Click on its play button to spin reels.
- Use its autoplay button during free spins to help keep reels going for long durations between 100 – 500.
- It is a win if 3 or more winning symbols align on reels simultaneously.
- To win through medium or low-paying symbols, the coins must appear in a continuous sequence on reels.
- Players can win 2 or 3 times more if there is more than 1 winning combination on reels.
- 5 wild icons win the highest pay in the Dead or Alive game on reels.
Free Spins Bonus & Jackpot: 29 Extra Spins and 12,000x Jackpot
The Dead or Alive online pokie offers lucrative rewards in many forms for consistent players. Different types of Symbols and Spins yield varying awards. Users are rewarded with 29 extra spins at maximum. Landing 3 scatter symbols will let choosing from 3 free spin bonuses, each with 12 extra spins.
- Train Heist Free spins: When reels display a wild icon, it increases extra spins and multiplier values by +1 and x1 in this feature.
- High Noon Saloon Free spins: Players are awarded an extra multiplier depending on how many wilds appear on the same reel. Getting 2 wild icons on the same reel will give a 2x multiplier, etc.
- Old Saloon Free spins: Every win is given a 2x multiplier along with 1 or more wild symbols, which triggers 5 extra spins.
- Wild Symbol: Excluding scattered pistols, the Wanted Poster is wild for all symbols. Collecting five wild symbols on any active line will pay 6,000 in credits if players bet the max of four credits per payline.
- Scatter Symbol: Pistol symbols, AKA scatter symbols pay as long as users collect two from anywhere on the screen. Collecting three or more will activate a row of free spins. Scatter symbols also provide this game’s highest payouts, with 5 awarding 2,500 x a bet or 90,000 in credits at maximum bet on a payline.
The rules can only be mastered with proper practice. Even though there are no hidden tricks to land a jackpot, players can still use some pointers to make their game better, such as:
Demos are the best way to understand pokie rules properly.
Recognizing their symbols and remembering their values is important for multipliers and bonuses.
Players should be patient with their game.
Choose a reputable and secure online casino with high payouts.
Its high stakes-high rewards approach works best to win the maximum jackpot on Dead or Alive.
Free spins can help you win more games.
Users should research the RTP.
Players should prioritize building their bankrolls.
Is It Worth Playing Dead or Alive?
Even though the Dead or Alive pokie is an old slot, it has not lost its charm. It gives a thrilling experience of what it would be like to go spinning reels in the Wild West. Its scatter wins and bonuses give a good pace and keep players engaged thoroughly.
The Dead or Alive pokie has a high RTP at 98.82%, high volatility, and a potential to win 12000x the bet on a jackpot.
With calculated moves and mindful playing while keeping track of free spins, wild symbols, and wins, this slot offers a huge jackpot of winning potential.
This pokie delivers a strong gaming experience to users with stunning graphics and the classic wild west charm in its setting.
The Dead or Alive online pokie has high volatility, meaning users have a lower chance of hitting jackpot wins, but when they do, it can yield up to 12000x the wager.
This online slot might not load in specific countries, including Australia. Players are advised to use a VPN to unlock a smooth gaming experience.