Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Online Pokie
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play by IGT is a popular classic video pokie, which tells about a famous artist who painted Mona Lisa. This is a 5-reel pokie with 40 winning lines. A demo version with no deposit is available. It has a low level of volatility but a high 94.3% RTP; it means receiving winnings and payouts as often as possible. Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play online pokie helps take advantage of free games, bonus rounds, and even a progressive jackpot. The gameplay of the Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play pokie is rather simple. Use next options during a game: respinning, retriggering, instant play, autoplay. Don’t forget about the minimum bet in a size of £40.00 per all lines and the maximum bet in a size of £800 per all lines.
Game Icons and Their Values
Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play free pokie is filled with thematic symbolism, which is apparent through its paytable:
- For 3 yellow jewels, get 6 coins, for 4 – 20 and 5 – 80;
- For 3 green jewels – 8 coins, for 4 – 30 and 5 – 100;
- For 3 red jewels – 10 coins, for 4 – 30 and 5 – 100;
- For 3 regular paintings of Da Vinci – 20 coins, for 4 – 60 and 5 – 300;
- For 3 self-portraits – 30 coins, for 4 – 80 and 5 – 500;
- For 3 Mona Lisas – 50 coins, for 4 – 200 and 5 – 1000;
Also, remember this game’s extra non-traditional symbols:
- Wild symbol – can give 100 points for 3 images, 500 – for 4 images, and 5000 coins for 5 images.
- Scatter symbol – 3 extra payline bonuses on 1-3 reels can help to start a free spins round. Receive 6 free spins and another 20 winning lines to end up with 60.
Free rounds of this game can also be won by gamblers. To unlock them, 3 bonus icons, which appear only on columns 1 through 3, are needed. This gets a total of 6 additional rounds. Also, get 20 more winning lines to play with. Once mastering this game’s basics, try to unlock bonus rounds. There are 2 of them. During tumbling reels, one can expect all winning symbols to keep disappearing while going on respinning and filling in now-empty places with new icons. The second bonus round is called tumble thru, and just as its name says, its main attraction is images tumbling down its gameboard. While they fall, they replace symbols not participating in the existing payline.