Cash Hound Pokie Review
Ainsworth’s Сash Hound pokie features 5 jackpot prizes with rare uniqueness, free spin rounds, bonus rounds, and a 94.04% RTP. The games’ structure includes 5 reels and 30 fixed paylines, which come out on a backdrop of luxuriant agricultural fields under a cloudy sky. When a game loads, cockerel, rabbit, pig, cat, and golden Hou are on reels. To spin a real money game, stake a minimum £0.01 bet while the maximum bet goes up to £60 per spin in the Cash Hound pokie machine. When playing a demo version, a bet range remains the same, only this time, use valueless virtual coins to mimic real money wagers.
With the game’s low to medium volatility, expect regular, albeit small, wins while spinning for real money. A gaming interface is friendly. Use an auto spin button to set 500 spins maximum at once. Playing pokie for real money, use a bet button with +/- signs to help adjust a betting range. The game is compatible with Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPad, MacBooks, and Microsoft PCs.
Cash Hound Paytable Values, Free Spins, Bonuses
Respective symbols represent various payout features if they form part of a winning combo. The game’s paytable represents a summary of these symbols alongside their worth as follows:
- Wild Symbol: represented by a golden hound. It comes with a 2× multiplier whenever it forms part of a winning combination.
- Scatter symbol: represented by a golden bone. 3, 4, and 5 of these symbols trigger multipliers of 3, 10, and 50 times the total bet stakes.
- Chicken: 5 symbols come with a 2× multiplier on the line bets staked.
- Rabbits: 5 rabbits on a payline will reward with 1.5 times the original line bets.
- Pigs and cats are worth the same. Manage to land 5 on the active payline, and get a multiplier of 1.25 times the original bets.
- When a hound appears on the 6th reel acting as a wild, get 6 free spins. Round is further boosted by a 2× or 3× respin.
- A new wild bone appears on reels and acts as wild. This unlocks 10 free spins round. If Hound shows up on reel 1, trigger multipliers 2× and 3×. Symbols on reels 3, 4, and 5 are turned into heads and transformed into the same matching symbol. Any win during this round is boosted by a multiplier appearing on reels.
Cash Hound Pokie’s Jackpot Prizes
In Cash Hound free pokie, 5 jackpot prizes are won as follows. Prizes are not progressive and do not grow progressively with every stake placed on them.
- Grand jackpot: reels 1, 2, 4, and 5 are filled with hounds, while reel 3 is full of golden hounds (1500×).
- Major jackpot: triggered when all reels are filled by hounds (1000×).
- Maxi jackpot: triggered when reels 1 to 4 are full of hounds (500×).
- Minor jackpot: reels 1 to 3 full of hounds (100×).
- Mini: reels 1 and 2 are full of hounds (50×).
How to Win Big on Cash Hound Pokie
Players can leverage the following strategies and tips and improve their winning chances in the Cash Hound pokie machine.
- Ensure to activate a maxi bet option of £60 per line to activate the pokie’s grand jackpot 1500 times the original bets.
- Start with small bets and let them grow big from successive spinning rounds. A game has low to medium volatility, meaning that small wins are regular, hence an ideal game for low rollers.
- Play free play version first. This will give a real touch to a game without risking money.
- Play a game on casinos offering cool bonuses. This will boost wagers. E.g., at Pokie Spins Casino, enjoy signup bonuses – A$ 10,000 plus 400 free spins; Fair Go Casino rewards a signup offer of A$10,000, while Red Stag Casino bonuses include a welcome reward of A$2,500 and 500 free spins.
- Always play within a budget.